Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't Play Games When Trying To Get Ex Husband Back

Don’t play games when trying to get your ex husband back. This is very important, but unfortunately many people resort to this during breakups because it gives them a sense of power. If you can make the other person think that you don’t care, or you care more than you really do, you’re manipulating them and that can feel great. But it won’t feel great for long.

Eventually you’ll realize that lying and tricking the other person isn’t a good feeling. And anything good that happens because of it will always be sullied a little because of the lie.

Some people play games where they pretend to be dating someone else, or they pretend to be in love with someone else. This is a ploy to make the ex jealous. While it does work now and then, other times it makes the breakup permanent because it backfires.

Your ex husband could be so jealous at the thought of you being with someone else that they want you back. Or they could decide that since you moved on so quickly, you don’t really care about them anyway. You have no way of knowing which way this ploy will work until it’s too late.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE
    i just want to say a big thank you to doc ANEGBE for what he has done for me,He brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart,A man who left me for another woman for good 3years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's But all kept deceiving me,Until i meant Doc ANEGBE,Who told me everything will be over i taught he was also a scam,until he told me that my ex will be back in 2days time.Am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,I will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact doc ANEGBE who his trustworthy and straight forward,You can contact him via email anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR GBOJIE  +2349066410185

    What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr gbojie for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor gbojie you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him on +2349066410185  website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/ 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Carla Fiona   i'm from Germany i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 8 weeks now when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 9th week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Alli who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 48hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Alli can help you too Email him at Allispellhelp1@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348100772528

    ReplyDelete